22nd Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Oratorical Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
This event highlights the best of Essex County's 7th and 8th grade young men as 7 participants present their thoughts on "Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's perspectives on the world today."
They will have up to 7 minutes and will be judged on 10 criteria for a chance to win cash awards, Chromebooks, and various other prizes.
Your support is greatly appreciated so please take a moment to purchase a sponsorship, ensuring positive, programming for our young men continues to be available and accessible for years to come.
- Community Sponsor$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Black Level Sponsor$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- "I Have A Dream" Level Sponsor$500+$12.50 Service fee$500+$12.50 Service fee0$0
- Old Gold Level Sponsor$1,000+$25 Service fee$1,000+$25 Service fee0$0
- Jewel Level Sponsor$2,000+$50 Service fee$2,000+$50 Service fee0$0